Would need the imac 11,1 AHT

Here you go: http://arhiva.macforum.ro/files/AHT-iMac10,1.zip

u have imac11,1?

u have imac11,1 F2268DAE? It was in the bundle

As far as I know the file should work on imac11,1 F2268DAE.

sorry but i tried to copy fhe files into the same folder in my mac and press D or Option+D during boot up doesn’t boot up the AHT

Did you run the CPU_AHT.pkg file to install the AHT?

i did both manual copying to the folder and running the installers.

bump. Sorry to bump this.

Did it work the .pkg?

I did the restart and press D / Option D. without luck.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009)
10.13.6 (17G14042)
iMac 11,1 - F2268DAE

Thanks in advance for any help.

Could you briefly describe what is your problem? Why did you press those keys? I guess you had a reason.

Hi Cattus,

My old iMac freezes and I wanted to see if I have a hardware issue (I upgraded with some RAM and SSD) and since I don’t have the originals discs I tried this.

Thanks in advance.

So you cannot use it at all? Or you may use it, but it freezes after some time? Please give complete and accurate information. The detail regarding the RAM and SSD was absent in the initial text, but this is a CRUCIAL detail.

Otherwise, you have a similar problem here.
You have a series of images here, it is not clear which is which, but you can test them one by one in the series 10.1, I guess
Depending on your processor, it is one of the 10.1 series (core 2 duo) or 11.1 series (if Corae i5 or i7). Good luck

No, I can’t use it at all. it doesn’t show the AHT.

I started to have trouble when it went to sleep mode, when I wake it up it started to show only the mouse cursor in the screen, but not the desktop or dock. And I had to unplug the iMac or force to shutdown with the power button.

Then I wipe the SDD with a new fresh install and still doing the same.

So I went to see the diagnostic reports and I have this:

I’m having trouble with the bluetooth, it started fail connecting the mouse and keyboard.

Process: bluetoothd [92]
Path: /usr/sbin/bluetoothd
Identifier: bluetoothd
Version: 6007.4.22
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [1]
Responsible: bluetoothd [92]
User ID: 0

Date/Time: 2021-03-16 11:15:21.475 -0600
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.13.6 (17G14042)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: 31BB9318-F695-8D97-2BC1-C22796BAA572

Time Awake Since Boot: 58 seconds

System Integrity Protection: disabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSRangeException’, reason: ‘*** -[_NSInlineData subdataWithRange:]: range {2, 6} exceeds data length 4’
abort() called
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException

I have try them all and no luck.

You have a hardware issue, probably because of the RAM and/or SSD, maybe other issues too. Dit it work after you replaced the RAM and SSD? If not, remove them, and put back the original hardware, it will probably work. If not, consult a mac doctor.
AHT is useful and usable only if a mac is running and you want to test its hardware, you cannot use AHT if the mac does not work at all or if you cannot boot into the system.

Yes, it was working without any issues. I’m writing you from the iMac, it’s working but I had to disable the Energy Saver so the iMac doesn’t go to sleep mode. It works but sometimes freezes if I don’t use it.

AHT I want to use it and installed the iMac 11,1 - F2268DAE .pkg file (I had to disable the System Integrity Protection to install it on the SSD) so I can check the hardware.

What about the bluetooth? Any thoughts?

Thanks Cattus!!!

Your last text is in full contradiction with what you wrote earlier: "No, I can’t use it at all. " So, I guess you are testing our patience rather than needing assistance.

"No, I can’t use it at all. I was referring to the AHT.

I load it into the USB and it doesn’t run the AHT pressing the D when I restart the iMac.

I don’t see any contradiction but thanks for all your help.